We help building owners enhance the value of their investments. With CBRE specialists managing more than 2.5 billion sq. ft. worldwide, we help reduce costs, streamline operations and create customized business solutions.
Global scale. Local service. Tangible results.
With a network across the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East (EMEA) and Asia Pacific, CBRE leverages global best practices and real-time data to improve building operational performance. Our team collaborates across a complete spectrum of integrated services to help Clients achieve optimal asset and portfolio management. We strategically position assets in the most diverse markets, through the most challenging market conditions—making significant investments each yearin our service platform to deliver cutting-edge solutions. Continuing education helps our employees advance their industry knowledge, allowing us to attract and retain top talent. we employ the highest industry standards in all of our processes to ensure regulatory compliance, consistency and service excellence.
Our Services and Expertise Set Us Apart
- Accounting: Customized accounting and financial reporting solutions
- Business Continuity: Emergency contingency planning and implementation
- Global Energy and Sustainability: Optimization of assets that drive operational efficiencies and cost savings
- Human Resources: Talent attraction, onboarding, training and development
- Premier Properties: Specialized, elite property management services for the world’s most iconic buildings
- Project Management: Holistic management of capital projects and new construction
- Security: Customized security planning, tools and services
- Technical Services: Maintenance, technology and engineering services
- Transition: Execute seamless transition of property operations
- Axis Portal: Proprietary web-based management and leasing platform
- CORE: A Global Operating Platform enabling intelligent insight and optimized decision-making
- Global Standards: Standardization of global procedures across CBRE’s managed portfolio
- Learning and Development: Training via online and in-person courses
- Procurement: Vendor relations, pricing and purchase management
- Risk Management: Management of insurance and asset protection
- Strategic Accounts: Leveraging of resources across a portfolio, based on Client needs
- Tenant Services: Tenant relations and retention management