Boutique Atmosphere and Creative Spec Suites are Pushing Leasing Activity at Saint Paul Place
12 6 2018
CBRE is pleased to announce nearly 33,000 square feet of new leasing activity at Saint Paul Place following the substantial completion of the repositioning of the 273,217-square foot building. The physical improvements completed during the repositioning include: a new tenant community space, an outdoor lounge, ultra-modern conferencing facilities and two phases of creative spec suites designed for collaborative, modern work environments.
The recently completed leases include:
- Bestow, Inc., a digital life insurance solutions company, leased 10,385 square feet. Hal Penchan & Jon Altschuler with Alt + Co. represented the tenant.
- Velo IT Group, a managed IT services company, leased 6,042 square feet.
David Ditchman with Peloton represented the tenant.
- Copperbeck Energy Partners, LLC, an energy investment company, leased 4,312 square feet. Brooke Armstrong with JLL represented the tenant.
- Haas Petroleum Engineering Services, an oil and gas and drilling production company, leased 4,263 square feet. Jayson Montoya and Jeremy Brubaker with NAI Robert Lynn represented the tenant.
- Arup, a design and engineering firm, leased 3,400 square feet. Travis Ewert and John Peloza with Colliers International represented the tenant.
- Merewether Investment Management, LP, an energy-focused investment management firm, leased 2,957 square feet. John Scoggins with Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s represented the tenant.
- Saltstone Capital Management, LLC, a hedge fund company, leased 1,508 square feet. Barrett Jones with Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
“With this kind of leasing activity, we feel the building has taken on a life of its own,” said Jackie Marshall, First Vice President, CBRE. “Tenants are connecting with the boutique atmosphere Quadrant Investment Properties has curated at the building. Having move-in ready creative office suites available has also pushed leasing velocity as it makes the visioning of the building a reality. Saint Paul Place is ideally located for the next generation of urban office users searching for a more refined experience, including the opportunity to take advantage of the explosive growth of class A amenities in the Dallas Arts District. The building sells itself as tenants really do value its community culture which often aligns with their own principles. Saint Paul Place is also benefiting from being a value proposition relative to similar space in Uptown.”
Modern, collaborative workspace is what most office users want, especially when combined with modern amenities, walkability and an atmosphere that fosters community. CBRE’s recent Americas Occupier Survey found that survey respondents see their space plans changing dramatically over the next three years. Twenty-nine percent currently employ an open-plan workspace and 28 percent anticipate moving to an open plan in the next three years.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2021 revenue). The company has more than 105,000 employees (excluding Turner & Townsend employees) serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.