Global Commercial Real Estate Investment Sales 2022
Global Sales Volume 2022
Global Financing Volume 2022
CBRE Ranks #1 in Korea Commercial Real Estate Investment Sales
CBRE named as the top-ranked firm for commercial real estate investment sales in Korea for the 3rd consecutive year according to Real Capital Analytics (RCA).
Services We Offer
Institutional Transaction Team
Private Transaction Team
Industrial & Logistics Team
Outbound Investment Team
Our Leadership Team
- Report | Intelligent Investment
June 8, 2023
Despite a challenging global economic environment and recent muted investment sentiment, the Asia Pacific commercial real estate market has remained largely res...
- Viewpoint | Intelligent Investment
May 4, 2023
With the Asia Pacific commercial real estate market witnessing rapid increases in financing costs, attention is turning to the sizable volume of outstanding sen...
Uniquely positioned as a real estate advisor, Investment Banking combines the focus, discipline and independence of an established boutique advisory firm with networks, research and expertise of an institutional corporate finance division. The team’s aim is to utilize the significant experience and capabilities of its professionals along with its global connections to provide specialized real estate financial services to an increasingly sophisticated property industry.
The primary benefit to our clients is increasing shareholder value. We deliver value by evaluating and assessing our clients’ investment needs, by investigating the capital structure required to deliver the best solutions and by sourcing the necessary financing. Our service is independent, specialized to real estate, strictly confidential to the client and delivered at a cost effective price.
- Advise and present to target investors. Fund structuring and financial modelling
- Preparation of all marketing materials including Private Placement Memorandum
- Seed asset review - assisting investors with preparation of internal approval documents.
Joint Ventures & Co-Investments
- Sourcing and structuring of debt and equity capital for growth or recapitalization
- Sourcing of strategic investors for joint ventures, co-investments and investment programmes
- Advise on joint venture/co-investment structures.
- Buy-side advisory to LP’s on funds manager selection. Assist in negotiation and documentation
- Due diligence on fund managers and investments. Analysis of correlations and return drivers
- Assist in investment execution. Perform ongoing reviews on fund managers’ performance.
- Loan origination and servicing
- Sourcing and structuring of debt finance
- Advisory on capital structure alternatives.
Secondary Fund Positioning Trading
- Secondary sales of LP interests in private fund positions via PropertyMatch™, CBRE’s proprietary secondary fund position trading platform.
Gain proactive insights and strategies that unlock value, drive returns and enhance outcomes for your real estate investments in all geographies and across all asset classes.LEARN MORE
The team can access institutional and private capital from both domestic and global sources via CBRE’s extensive global network. Investors can benefit from our widespread market coverage and ability to identify valuable buying opportunities, even before they come to market.
With a wealth of experience and extensive relationships, the Institutional Investments team knows how to secure capital and get the deals done.
The Institutional Investments team offers services in Office, Industrial & Logistics, Retail and Hotels.
We help our clients analyze and interpret key trends impacting the investment market.
Our strategies are designed to focus the investors on ownership structures, financing, property selection, acquisition and exit strategies.
Our professionals are connected to their peers in gateway cities around the world, providing investment and advisory services to sophisticated capital.
These professionals operate within a unique network of information channels, targeted at capital exploration and placement—providing unmatched expertise in:
- Recapitalization strategies, including equity sales, debt placements and hybrid structures
- Investment valuations of both existing and acquirable assets
- Market research and underwriting/due diligence support
CBRE Korea’s outstanding professionalism and commitment to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients led to becoming the top-ranked firm for commercial real estate investment sales in Korea for the third consecutive years, credited by Real Capital Analytics (RCA).